Delivery, Returns and Collection
Delivery and Returns
At The Norfolk Hare we believe in being transparent and open about our costs. We don’t make any profit on our delivery and as such we charge for delivery, rather than hiding the cost in the price of our products. Our charges are based on the weight and size of the item.
We deliver within the mainland UK only.
Our Delivery Charges
Standard signed for, 3-5 working days £5.95
Express* (standard size parcels), next working day if order placed before 1pm preceding day £12
Oversized parcels signed for, 3-5 working days £15
Furniture and fragile goods 5-14 working days £48
We want you to be delighted with your purchase from The Norfolk Hare, but if you are not completely satisfied, we will exchange or refund unused items within 14 days excluding the cost of the original delivery fees. Items being returned must be in the original packaging and in the same condition they were sold. The return of goods is the customer’s responsibility.
Returns more information:
- Items must be returned within 14 working days of receipt to qualify for a refund
- Items returned after this time but within 28 days will receive a credit note
- Items must be returned in the packaging they were delivered in
- We do not offer an exchange service
- The customer is responsible for the cost of returning items
- If you believe an item is faulty please contact us immediately at: [email protected]
- Please make sure all returned items are properly packaged to prevent damage in transit or we may be unable to refund you
- We suggest you return goods using a registered delivery service and keep the receipt. We are unable to accept liability for lost or damaged items when in transit back to us
- We are not responsible for interest changes made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card